The key responsibilities of Senior Office Assistant includes organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Senior Office Assistants are hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed etc.
Achieved best Individual Performer Certificate
Mr. Ashraful Islam has been working in Rahman’s Chambers since 2015 as a student of B.A from Tejgaon College. While initially, being a part of the Kakrail administration, Mr. Ashraful’s duties have now transcended to the Hon’able High Courts of Bangladesh, due to the increase of work load, wherein he assists the Firm’s Paralegal on a daily basis. His integrity and dedication is a highly valued trait to the Firm.
- 2017 Bachelor of Arts, (BA) Tejgaon University
- 2015 Senior Office Assistant, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2013 Quality Inspector, Titas Denim and Spinning Ltd.
Recognition and Award
- Best Team Performer Certificate – November 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – September 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – December 2016
- Best Team Performer Certificate – June 2016