The manager Accounts is a member of Accounts Team and a senior person who maintains accounts book and also online accounts software and also provides regular update to Head of Chambers.
Rahman’s Chambers maintains central accounting system. It also files income tax, vat return centrally from Banani main branch. We maintain a world renowned accounting software for our accounts which provides clear debit/credit transaction for clients. The person in charge manages all such affairs for the firm. He/she is also in charge of managing accounts for the branch offices.
Achieved best Individual Performer Certificate
Mr Mamunur Rahman successfully completed his Bachelor of Business Studies (B.B.S Hon’s) from National University. He has also completed his Master of Business Studies (M.B.S) from National University and awarded with First Class Result. In addition he completed his Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from a reputed University and achieved outstanding result (Grade-3.91 out of 4). Before joining the firm, Mr Rahman worked with a major IT firm as a admin officer. she added significant value in entire accounting operation of the firm.
The following assignment completed by Mr. Rahman successfully-
- Maintaining and updating tally software successfully from very inception single handily with accuracy.
- maintaining different accounting register.
- Advising firm over growth, budgeting and revenue from time to time.
- 2014 Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / PUB
- 2013 Masters of Business Studies (M.B.S) / National University
- 2012 Bachelor of Business Studies (Hon’s) / National University
Recognition and Awards
- Best Individual Performer Certificate Oct 2016
- Best Individual Performer Certificate June 2017
- Best team Performer Award for the year 2016
- Best team Performer Certificate – September 2017
- 2015- till now- Accounts manager, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2014- Admin officer, Structured Data System Limited