The Senior Associate of High Court Team is a reasonably senior person, have experiences in dealing in High Court, District Court & Tribunal matters. The person plays a central role in drafting; most pleadings of High Court matters and also provides significant input in preparing case theory for not only High Court matters but also related District Court & Tribunal matters. His/her knowledge of law & practical experience allow the firm to take quick decisions in preparing case theory. As a senior member he oversees the activities of junior member of his/her team.
Mr. Tanzeer Ahmad was awarded a Certificate of Contribution to the ‘World Justice Project Rule of Law Index 2017-2018 report’.
Mr. Ahmad successfully completed LLB (Hon’s) and LLM from the reputed university of Bangladesh. Before joining the firm, Mr. Ahmad worked with a reputed law firm. He has a right of audience before Hon’ble High Court Division, District Court and most Tribunals of Bangladesh. He is the registered member of Bangladesh Bar Council, Supreme Court Bar Association, Dhaka Taxes Bar Association, Dhaka Bar Association and Labour Court Bar Association.
Mr. Ahmed successfully completed following assignments for the firm:
Drafting of 561A petition for Khan Bahadur Group under Food Safety Act
Drafting writ petition for T M Textiles Ltd on Gas Connection
Drafting Admiralty Petition for First Security Bank Ltd
Hearing of Labour case successfully for How are you textiles Ltd
Hearing of Labour case successfully for Rashawa Industries Ltd.
- 2012 – LL.M from Bangladesh University.
- 2010 – LL.B (Hon’s) from Stamford University Bangladesh.
- 2015 – Enrolled in the High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- 2012 – Enrolled in the District Court & Tribunals.
Recognition and Award
- Achieved Best Team Performance Award – Year of 2016
- Achieved Best Individual Performer Certificate-March 2017.
- Achieved Best Individual Performer Certificate- October 2017.
- 2017- Senior Associate, Rahman’s Chambers