The manager Administration plays a key role in managing hard copy of the billing and accounts registers. Rahman’s Chamber’s central account department is located in Banani main branch.
Beside all the works are allocated through our state of the art software among lawyers and non-lawyer management personnel are managed by manager administration, who is in charge of managing the software and also allocation of different assignment and maintaining the same on daily basis. He/she is a member of our accounts team and coordinates work with accounts manager.
Best Team Performer of the Year
Mrs. Mahbuba Sharmin, Manager (Administration), has completed her BA (Hons) in English from National University. Before joining the Chambers she worked for reputed buying house. She is a punctual and disciplined person who is associated with the firm from 2012 for nearly 5 years. She is a senior member of the administration and plays a key role in the over all management affairs.
The following works completed successfully by Ms Sharmin-
- Maintaining Bill register efficiently and involve in recovery of outstanding payment diligently
- Maintain online software for allocation of work efficiently
- Overall management of the Firm and its Branches.
- 2004 BA (Hons) in English from National University.
- 2012- till now- Rahman’s Chambers
- 2007- Executive, a Buying house
Recognition and Award
- Achieved Best team Performer Award for the year 2016
- Achieved best team performance Certificate – September 2017