Mr. Md. Ariful Islam, despite being a relatively new addition to our Firm having been joined in late 2022, has proven to be quite capable at handling the day to day managerial and incidental tasks at our Dinajpur branch.
Mr. Md. Ariful Islam has completed his M.S.S (Masters) from Dinajpur Govt. College in 2016 and his B.S.S (Hon’s) from Dinajpur Govt. College in 2013. Mr. Islam is located in the firm’s Dinajpur Branch, he has been helpful in overseeing the Firm’s expansion.
The following works have been completed by Mr. Islam successfully:
- Assisting in setting up the Firm’s Dinajpur branch.
The key responsibilities of Junior Manager includes organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Junior Managers are hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed etc.
- 2013 – B.S.S (Hon’s) from Dinajpur Govt. College, Dinajpur
- 2016 – M.S.S (Masters) from Dinajpur Govt. College, Dinajpur
Awards and Recognition
- Best Team Performer Certificate – January 2023
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – September 2022
- 2022 – Junior Manager, Rahman’s Chambers