Mr. Khandaker Abrar Fahim, despite being a relatively new addition to the Chambers since 2021, has been impressive with his work ethic and professionalism and has been successful so far, in handling the responsibilities and deadlines his post at the Firm so requires. He has been involved in various legal research works, analysis, and pleading drafting involving several litigations pending in District and magistrate court and High court involving financial crime, banking recovery. He is also in charge of maintaining court schedules, updating and maintaining liaisons with clients and senior colleagues on district court matters. He works from our Headquarters.
Mr. Khandaker Abrar Fahim completed LLB from the University of London (UK) & LLM from the Eastern University of Bangladesh. He joined the Chambers in 2021 and is a Member of the Dispute Resolution and Taxes & Finance Department. He is an associate & a member of the District & Magistrate Court team. Before joining the Chambers, he has some prior experience of working in the legal arena and also has experience in the management and photography sector.
A associate lawyer is an experienced member of a Team, senior to/promoted from the post of Junior Associates. They assist the Chambers with legal research, fact analysis, coordinating with clients on procedural issues. They also prepares legal opinion, draft pleading and finalise the same under the supervision of the senior colleagues.
- Advised and worked in the pleadings involving writ petition involving several clients over Banking and Finance matters.
- Advised and worked in the pleadings involving Saturn Textiles Ltd, in a matter related to fraudulent L/C documentation.
- Advised and worked in the pleadings involving Maersk Bangladesh Ltd in a title suit pending before District Court Dhaka.
- Advised and worked in the pleadings involving cheque dishour, several misappropriation and fraudulent related cases under penal code for a local garments company.
Taxes & Finance
- Provided several security documentation due diligence report to UBICO
- Provided several security documentation due diligence report to BIFFL
As a member of district & magistrate court team, he was involvedly in the following works:
- Acquisition of land related disputes involving a Japanese client at Adamjee Export Processing Zone.
- Wrote a chapter of a research project on Business Laws of Bangladesh for Union Resources & Engineering Company.
- Maintaining court schedule and liaison with clients
- 2017- LLM from Eastern University
- 2015- LLB from University of London (UK),
- 2012- Diploma in Law from University of London (UK)
- 2009- Higher Secondary Certificates St Joseph Higher Secondary School
- 2007- Secondery Secondary Certificates Dhanmondi Govt Boys’ High School
- 2021 Rahman’s Chambers
- 2019 The Legum Counsel
- 2017 Khandaker Law and Lexicon (Trainee)
Recognition & Award
- To be updated.