Rahman’s Chambers Banani main office is the first point of contact for respected clients and prospects. Accordingly, the Chambers maintains a qualified front desk manager for attending all local and overseas calls and queries. Front desk manager is also responsible for the day to day administration within the Banani main branch.
Achieved Best Individual Performer Certificate
Ms. Rabeya Ferdous has successfully completed her BSS in Ecomincs from East West University. Prior to joining the Firm Ms Ferdous displayed excellent interpersonal and management skills as a customer service representative in a reputed multi conglomerate in Bangladesh. Furthermore, she is in charge of maintaining any/all documentational records along with being in charge of the intricate catagorization of our Firm’s library amongst other responsibilities to facilitate effective service bertween our concerned lawyers and clients.
- 2016 – Bachelor of Social Science (Economics) / East West University.
Awards and Recognition
- Best Team Performer Certificate – March 2017
- Best Team Performer Certificate – July 2017
- Best Team Performer Certificate – May 2018
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – November 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – August 2018
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – April 2019
- 2016 – till now, Junior Manager, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2016 – Customer Service Executive , Grameen Phone