Ms. Rabeya Ferdous, since joining the firm in 2016 as junior manager Front Desk, has immensely benefited the Firm due to her admirable communication skills with clients and the Firm’s personnel alike. Besides, she is in charge of day to day management of our Headquarters in addition to managing the Firm’s vast library in all branches.
Ms. Rabeya Ferdous has completed her BSS (Hons) in Economics from reputed East West University in 2011. Despite having no prior work experience before joining the Firm, however, she has accumulated much expertise and experience due to working in crunch situations at the Firm, since then.
The following works successfully completed by Ms. Ferdous-
- Day to day affairs, management and client and visitors dealing
- maintaining incoming call and inward of documents register
- maintaining outward call and register
- Assists in communication matters.
The junior manager Front Desk is an important post who is a member of administration team. Rahman’s Chambers Banani main office is the first point of contact for respected clients and potential clients. Accordingly the chamber maintains qualified front desk manager for attending all local and overseas calls and queries. Front desk manager is also responsible for day to day administration within the Banani main branch. He/she also assist over Clint communication matters.
- 2011- BSS ( Hons) (Economics) East West University
- 2016- Junior Manager, Rahman’s Chambers
Recognition and Award
- Best Team Performer certificate -November 2022