Mr. Md. Moazzem Hossain since joining in 2016 playing major role is quick disposal of cases pending in District and Magistrate court in Dhaka. By applying his experience and skills in dispute resolution process along with his sincerity and relentless effort he obtained a number of first hand judgement, filed a number of exaction process and was very successful in final dispose of few cases. The achievement is clearly extraordinary in the Dhaka judge court cases. Mr. Hossain is an experienced trail lawyer and regularly appear before court in LC, Banking, land matters as well as in white collar crime cases. His most recent notable achievement was disposal of a commercial litigation involving bank to bank LC non-payment by applying provisions of CPC to get quick disposal.
Mr. Md. Moazzem Hossain completed LLB from National University. He is advocate of Judge’s Court, Magistrate Court & Tribunals who enrolled in the year of 1984. Since joining in 2016 he was involved in several drafting and hearing of several commercial, banking and land related cases pending before district and magistrate court in Dhaka. He also appears before the Hon’ble court of District Judge on arbitration applications and related execution proceedings. He is a senior member of Commercial and Dispute Resolution Department and a senior associate of district court team.
- Provided significant assistance in the entire trial process of a money suit conducted jointly with Head of Chambers filed for a concern of Anwar Group of Industries for breach of L/C contract & sales contract & filed for recovery of outstanding dues.
- Successfully pleaded before learned Magistrate in an alleged international trade related fraud matter.
- Successfully pleaded before Hon’ble Magistrate and obtained cognizance order in a misappropriation case filed against ex employee of Uttara Food & Feeds Ltd. (Venkey’s).
- Successfully handled loan recovery proceedings for Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd
- Successfully handled execution proceedings for land recovery case and for money claim.
- Successfully conducted Several legal proceeding pending before District court in recovering possession of land located in a prime location.
- Successfully completed a number of cheque dishour cases and obtained conviction and three times monetary punishment’s.
Senior Associate is next to Deputy Head of a Department. Although he/she does not have any role of supervising other members of the team or the department, he/she is experienced and skilled enough to independently carrying out their task. The person mostly focuses on the task at hand and tries to ensures best outcome.
1984 – Enrolled in the District Court & Tribunals.
1982 – LL.B (Hon’s) from National University.
Recognition and Award
- Employee of the month of January 2017
- Team of the month of April 2017
2016- Senior Associate, Rahman’s Chambers