As a Senior Member of a Department, the Senior Associate is only subordinate to Head and Deputy Head of Department.
“Awarded with Best Performer Certificate”
– January 2019.
Mr. Md. Moazzem Hossain completed his LLB from National University. He is advocate of Judge’s Court, Magistrate Court & Tribunals who enrolled in the year of 1984. Since joining in 2016 he was involved in several drafting and hearing of several commercial, banking and land related cases pending before district and magistrate court in Dhaka. He also appears before the Hon’ble court of District Judge on arbitration applications and related execution proceedings. He is a senior member of Commercial and Corporate Department.
- Provided significant assistance in the entire trial process of a money suit conducted jointly with Head of Chambers filed for a concern of Anwar Group of Industries for breach of L/C contract & sales contract & filed for recovery of outstanding dues.
- Successfully pleaded before learned Magistrate in an alleged international trade related fraud matter.
- Successfully pleaded before Hon’ble Magistrate and obtained cognizance order in a misappropriation case filed against ex employee of Uttara Food & Feeds Ltd. (Venkey’s).
- Successfully handled loan recovery proceedings for Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd
- Successfully handled execution proceedings for land recovery case and for money claim.
- Successfully conducted Several legal proceeding pending before District court in recovering possession of land located in a prime location.
- Proceeding before bankruptcy court against a local company.
1984 – Enrolled in the District Court & Tribunals.
1982 – LL.B (Hon’s) from National University.
Recognition and Award
- Employee of the month of January 2017
- Team of the month of April 2017
2016- Senior Associate, Rahman’s Chambers