The Senior Associate of District Magistrate Court Team is an experienced and senior member of the team who has right of audience before District and Magistrate Court. He/she has significant experience of pleading before the court on different civil and criminal matters. As a key member of the team under supervision of Head of Chambers and Department’s head and with support from junior member of the team the person in charge on daily basis manages the District court affairs which are pending before District and Magistrate Court. He regularly coordinates the team work and depending on the gravity and importance of the work assist Head of Chambers to allocate different pending work within the team members.
“Awarded with Best Performer Certificate”
– January 2019.
Mr. Md. Moazzem Hossain completed his LLB from National University. He is advocate of Judge’s Court, Magistrate Court & Tribunals who enrolled in the year of 1984. Mr. Hossain is a senior valuable member of the team. Since joining in 2016 he was involved in several drafting and hearing of several commercial, banking and land related cases pending before district and magistrate court in Dhaka. He also appears before the Hon’ble court of District Judge on arbitration applications and related execution proceedings. He is a senior member of Commercial and Corporate Department.
- Provided significant assistance in the entire trial process of a money suit conducted jointly with Head of Chambers filed for a concern of Anwar Group of Industries for breach of L/C contract & sales contract & filed for recovery of outstanding dues.
- Successfully pleaded before learned Magistrate in an alleged international trade related fraud matter.
- Successfully pleaded before Hon’ble Magistrate and obtained cognizance order in a misappropriation case filed against ex employee of Uttara Food & Feeds Ltd. (Venkey’s).
- Successfully handled loan recovery proceedings for Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd
- Successfully handled execution proceedings for land recovery case and for money claim.
- Successfully conducted Several legal proceeding pending before District court in recovering possession of land located in a prime location.
- Proceeding before bankruptcy court against a local company.
1984 – Enrolled in the District Court & Tribunals.
1982 – LL.B (Hon’s) from National University.
Recognition and Award
- Employee of the month of January 2017
- Team of the month of April 2017
2016- Senior Associate, Rahman’s Chambers