Our setup and Strategic locations
- Banani Main Chambers is located within convenient distance of the thriving Banani and Mohakhali commercial landscape and which is 15 minutes drive from the international Airport. Both litigation support and corporate affairs works are provided from Banani. Our presence in Banani provides easy access to the major multinational companies, branch and representative offices, NGOs, who are located in this area.
- Gulshan Chamber is located in the state of the art famous building named “Crystal Palace” at the heart of the Gulshan Avenue. This is a shared office located at Regus. Our presence provides easy access to major multinational companies, branch and representative offices located in Gulshan and Tejgaon area.
- Kakrail Chamber is within walking distance of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh, Bar Council, National Board of Revenue, Employment Tribunals, VAT, TAX Tribunals etc. On the other hand, District and Magistrate court is also nearby. The kakrail Branch plays a crucial role in effectively dealing with litigation pending in district courts and tribunals.
- SCBA: We work from Hall Room 2 at Supreme Court Bar Association Building. We have two senior lawyers and one clerk who works from here. SCBA setup provides critical role in managing all affairs of Supreme Court cases.
- Chittagong chamber provides important support to the litigants who have issues in Dhaka High Court. Besides, for most commercial matters this port city has some major role to play which has direct link with our services.
- Dinajpur chamber: Rahman’s Chambers opened this Chamber in 2020 in the northern district of Dinajpur providing accesses to legal support for matters relating to northern region of Bangladesh.
The firm has a rich library covering all major local law reports e.g. DLR, MLR, BLC, BLD, CLR, ADC etc and also local and international textbooks and materials covering all our practice areas. Besides, the firm also yearly subscribes international online legal database which provides access to most major international and subcontinental law report e.g. All England Law Report, All India Reporter, Company Cases etc. and also local law reports. It need not mention here that quick access to such database and law report plays a critical role in our practice.
We also have print version of original Lexis Nexis full set of All England Law Report, commercial cases, full set of Complete Digest of Supreme Court cases of India and full set of Wolter Kluwer International Commercial Arbitration report.
Database and software
Custom designed and tailor made Online Management software is used for last 10 years to maintain case records and allocation of work between lawyers via Chambers intranet.
A central Cloud supported backup system has been implemented to keep all digital information backed up in case of emergency and to provide a means to safeguard against accidental loss of important information.
World famous Tally software is used for keeping financial records.
Archive of all client files is maintained and data in print form is preserved for maximum 10 years for archived files.
A fully set-up conference room equipped with fast internet connection, HD CAM, Projectors & other necessary equipment to conduct one to one or one to many video conferencing.