Our Setup and Strategic locations
- Banani Headquarters is located within convenient distance of the thriving Banani, Gulshan, Tejgaon and Mohakhali commercial landscape and which is 15 minutes drive from the international Airport. Both litigation support and corporate affairs works are provided from Banani. Our presence in Banani provides easy access to the major multinational companies, branch and representative offices, NGOs, who are located in this area.
- Motijheel office is within walking distance of the Labour court, Trademark office, Customs and VAT tribunals etc. On the other hand, District and Magistrate court is also nearby. The Motijheel Branch plays a crucial role in effectively dealing with litigation pending in district courts and tribunals.
- SCBA branch: SCBA setup provides critical role in managing all affairs of Supreme Court cases.
- Chittagong Office provides important support to the litigants who have issues in Dhaka High Court. Besides, for most commercial matters this port city has some major role to play which has direct link with our services.
- Dinajpur chamber: Rahman’s Chambers opened this Chamber in 2019 in the northern district of Dinajpur providing accesses to legal support for matters relating to northern region of Bangladesh.
The firm has a rich library covering all major local law reports e.g. DLR, MLR, BLC, BLD, CLR, ADC etc and also local and international textbooks and materials covering all our practice areas. Besides, the firm also yearly subscribes international online legal database which provides access to most major international and subcontinental law report e.g. All England Law Report, All India Reporter, Company Cases etc. and also local law reports. It need not mention here that quick access to such database and law report plays a critical role in our practice.
We also have print version of original Lexis Nexis full set of All England Law Report, commercial cases, full set of Complete Digest of Supreme Court cases of India and full set of Wolter Kluwer International Commercial Arbitration report.
Database and software
Custom designed and tailor made Online Management software is used for last 10 years to maintain case records and allocation of work between lawyers via Chambers intranet.
A central Cloud supported backup system has been implemented to keep all digital information backed up in case of emergency and to provide a means to safeguard against accidental loss of important information.
World famous Tally software is used for keeping financial records.
Archive of all client files is maintained and data in print form is preserved for maximum 10 years for archived files.
A fully set-up conference room equipped with fast internet connection, HD CAM, Projectors & other necessary equipment to conduct one to one or one to many video conferencing.