Billing & Payment
Based on the work nature, urgency, type and choice of client, we determine the fee structure and confirm the same with client. The details is provided in our About us/Fee Schedule page.
Once specific fee is agreed, whether it is scheduled/ hourly/ package, we send invoice on/before completion of work depending on the volume of work involved. We expect 50% advance payment on professional fees and payment of cost in case of high volume of work.
For local payment any mode of payment is acceptable. Though tax on professional fee is our responsibility, our fees are exclusive VAT. VAT is required to be added and paid as per laws and rates applicable.
For overseas payment, the only authorized mode of payment is payment by Bank Transfer from client’s bank account to directly to our Bank from overseas, on receipt of invoice. The account details are as follows:
- BENEFICIARY’S BANK : THE CITY BANK LTD, Banani Branch, Road No: 11, Banani, Dhaka-1213
- SWIFT CODE: CIBLBDDH
- BRANCH: BANANI BRANCH (ROUTING -225260438)
- BENEFICIARY’S ACCOUNT NAME: RAHMAN’S CHAMBERS, Address: Rangs Shawpnil, House 2, Road 2/3, Banani, Chairmanbari, Banani, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- BENEFICIARY’S ACCOUNT NO: 1401586739001
For further information, please contact manager, accounts as follows:
Phone: (+8802)58815415, 9852821, ext: 104
“The palace is not safe when the cottage is not happy.” Benjamin Disraeli
The following Pro Bono works are regularly carried out by Chambers:
- Organising sponsored/non sponsored joint seminars/workshop on cost basis on current legal issues requires reform etc.
- Organising workshop/conferences on different topics where firm has its expertise to raise awareness and bring compliance culture.
- Taking instruction from SELECTED clients on legal work on cost only basis in SELECTED matters.
- Mr. Mohammed Shahabuddin
National Board of Revenue (NBR)
- Mr. Khurshid A. Najmi
Partner at Link Legal – India Law Services
South Delhi, Delhi, India
- Mr. Mazharul Alam Khan
Advocate, Judges Court
Italy Building Ground Floor
Bandar bazar, Bandar Thana
Our Setup and Strategic Locations
Our Banani Chambers boasts from wide ranging legal reference books, law reports and journals in print form. Further the lawyers have access to several e-Resources like WestLaw, Lexis(R), HeinOnline etc.
- Banani Main is located within convenient distance of the thriving Banani and Mohakhali commercial landscape and which is 15 minutes drive from the international Airport. Both litigation support and corporate affairs works are provided from Banani. Our presence in Banani provides easy access to the major multinational companies, branch and representative offices, NGOs, who are located in this area.
- Gulshan Branch is located in the state of the art famous building named “Crystal Palace” at the heart of the Gulshan Avenue. Our presence provides easy access to major multinational companies, branch and representative offices located in Gulshan and Tejgaon area.
- Kakrail branch is within walking distance of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh, Bar Council, National Board of Revenue, Employment Tribunals, VAT, TAX Tribunals etc. On the other hand, District and Magistrate court is also nearby. The kakrail Branch plays a crucial role in effectively dealing with litigation pending in several courts and tribunals.
- Chittagong branch provides important support to the litigants who have issues in Dhaka High Court. Besides, for most commercial matters this port city has some major role to play which has direct link with our services.
Legal Database, Technology & Conferencing
LIBRARY, LEGAL DATABASE AND RESOURCES: The firm has a rich library covering all major local law reports e.g. DLR, MLR, BLC, BLD, CLR, ADC etc and also local and international textbooks and materials covering all our practice areas. Besides, the firm also yearly subscribes international online legal database which provides access to most major international and subcontinental law report e.g. All England Law Report, All India Reporter, Company Cases etc. and also local law reports. It need not mention here that quick access to such database and law report plays a critical role in our practice.
AUDIO & VIDEO CONFERENCING: A fully set-up conference room equipped with fast internet connection, HD CAM, Projectors & other necessary equipment to conduct one to one or one to many video conferencing.
Management and Accounts software
Custom designed and tailor made Online Management software is used for last 10 years to maintain case records and allocation of work between lawyers via Chambers intranet.
A central Cloud supported backup system has been implemented to keep all digital information backed up in case of emergency and to provide a means to safeguard against accidental loss of important information.
World famous Tally software is used for keeping financial records.
Archive of all client files is maintained and data in print form is preserved for maximum 10 years for archived files.
If you have any complain or if you would like to provide us feedback, please contact with our Head of Chambers directly at:
Contact Details (Direct)