Mr. Md. Mostafijur Rahoman, despite being a relatively new addition to our Firm having been joined in late 2019, has proven to be quite capable at handling the day to day managerial and incidental tasks at our Dinajpur branch.
Mr. Md. Mostafijur Rahoman has completed his SSC from Al Zaber Institute School in 2013 and his HSC from Mostafa Hakim Degree College in 2015. Mr. Rahoman is located in the firm’s Dinajpur Branch, he has been helpful in overseeing the Firm’s expansion.
The following works have been completed by Mr. Rahoman successfully:
- Assisting in setting up the Firm’s Dinajpur branch.
The key responsibilities of Junior Manager includes organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Junior Managers are hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed etc.
- 2015 – Higher Secondary School Certificate / Mostofa Hakim Degree College
Awards and Recognition
- Best Team Performer Certificate – January 2018
- Best Team Performer Certificate – April 2019
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – September 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – October 2018
- 2019 – Junior Manager, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2017 – Senior Office Assistant , Rahman’s Chambers
- 2016 – Brand Promoter, Robi Axiata Limited.