Mr. Abdullah Al-Borhan has completed his SSC from Al Zaber Institute School in 2013 and his HSC from Mostafa Hakim Degree College in 2015. Mr. Borhan is located in the firm’s Chittagong Branch, he has been helpful in overseeing the Firm’s expansion, his loyalty and perseverance are highly regarded in the Firm.
The key responsibilities of Junior Manager includes organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Junior Managers are hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed etc.
- 2015 – Higher Secondary School Certificate / Mostofa Hakim Degree College
Awards and Recognition
- Best Team Performer Certificate – January 2018
- Best Team Performer Certificate – April 2019
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – September 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – October 2018
- 2019 – Junior Manager, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2017 – Senior Office Assistant , Rahman’s Chambers
- 2016 – Brand Promoter, Robi Axiata Limited.