Mr. Md. Mamunur Rahman, since joining the Firm in 2015, has been the point person in charge of handling and managing the accounts of the Firm. Apart from being an experienced member of our Firm, he is expedient with his work and highly professional in his work ethic. He has been successfully aiding our respected Clients (both domestic and overseas) with any/all matters pertaining to the billing and other related information, in addition to keeping track, maintaining, and updating our Firm’s state of the art billing and management tally software, to ensure that the best quality of services is being provided to all our respected clients.
Mr. Md. Mamunur Rahman successfully completed his Bachelor of Business Studies (B.B.S Hon’s) from National University. He has also completed his Master of Business Studies (M.B.S) from National University and awarded with First Class Result. In addition, he completed his Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from a reputed University and achieved outstanding results (Grade-3.91 out of 4). Before joining the firm, Mr. Rahman worked with a major IT firm as an admin officer wherein he added significant value to the entire accounting operation of the firm.
The following assignment completed by Mr. Rahman successfully-
- Maintaining and updating tally software successfully from very inception single handily with accuracy.
- maintaining different accounting register.
- Advising firm over growth, budgeting and revenue from time to time.
The manager Accounts is a member of Accounts Team and a senior person who maintains accounts book and also online accounts software and also provides regular update to Head of Chambers. Rahman’s Chambers maintains central accounting system. It also files income tax, vat return centrally from Banani main branch. We maintain a world renowned accounting software for our accounts which provides clear debit/credit transaction for clients. The person in charge manages all such affairs for the firm. He is also in charge of managing accounts for the branch office
- 2014 – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / PUB
- 2013 – Masters of Business Studies (M.B.S) / National University
- 2012 – Bachelor of Business Studies (Hon’s) / National University
Recognition and Awards
- Best Individual Performer Certificate October 2016
- Best Individual Performer Certificate June 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate February 2018
- Best Individual Performer Certificate March 2019
- Best team Performer Award for the Year 2016
- Best team Performer Certificate – September 2017
- Best team Performer Certificate – December 2018
- 2015 – till now Accounts manager, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2014 – Admin officer, Structured Data System Limited