Mr. Md. Mamunur Rahman since joining the Firm in 2015, has been a welcome addition to our Firm, assisting and aiding with his services to all Firm personnel whenever required. He is professional and adept in his work, and his loyalty and perseverance are highly regarded in the Firm.
Mr. Md. Mamunur Rahman, having been completed his HSC from Habibullah Bahar College and University in 2017, assists in the administration at the Motijheel branch of the Chambers. In addition to his primary duties at the Motijheel branch at the Firm, Mr. Rahman is also responsible for assisting the Firm’s Paralegal in the Joint District Judge Court in Bangladesh.
The following assignments have been completed by Mr. Rahman successfully:
- Handling any/all managerial affairs of the Motijheel branch.
- Assisting the lawyers with any incidental tasks in the Motijheel branch.
- Corresponding with lawyers from other Branches
The key responsibilities of Junior Manager includes organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Junior Managers are hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed etc.
- 2017 – Higher Secondary School Certificate / Habibullah Bahar College and University
Awards and Recognition
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – March 2017
- Best Team Performer Certificate – December 2017
- Best Team Performer Certificate – October 2018
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – March 2018
- 2015 – till now, Office Assistant , Rahman’s Chambers