As a Head of Department, he is in charge of a department which comprises of a number of different practice areas. As an Associate, he is an experienced member of a Department / Team, senior to the Junior Associates of the Firm.
Mr. Mohammad Ahasan Uddin, LL.B (London); is an Advocate and a Barrister of Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London. He was called to the Bar in 2017 after completion of Bar Professional Training Course from BPP University, London. He has completed his LL.M from BPP University, London covering subjects like Advanced Corporate Law; Fraud and Financial Crime; and Chinese Business Law.
Mr. Ahasan is an Associate member of ADR, Land and Tribunals Team. As a team member he regularly appears before District court and Different tribunals in particular Labour Tribunals for a number of client including Marihusha.
He is Deputy Head of Information Technology Department. As a department head, he oversees IP and IT matters. The following works successfully completed by him:
- Provided legal consultancy to a renowned scientist on several aspects of patent protection and drafting related agreements.
- Intellectual Property Agreement between Client and Celebrity (Brand Ambassador).
- Drafting JV with a Bank and our client for Fintech enabling MFS and MFAS license.
- Trademark TM registration for a number of foreign and local brands and mark.
As a member of the construction department, Mr. Ahasan regularly involved in advising clients and drafting several construction engineering related matters. His n notable works are as follows:
- Due Diligence for TBEA involving a major G2G Power construction project.
- Bar Professional Training Course, BPP University London, UK (2016)
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Comparative Commercial Law, BPP University London, UK (2014)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of London, UK (2013)
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), Govt. Tolaram College, Narayanganj (2009)
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Narayanganj High School (2007)
- Barrister –at-Law of Lincoln’s Inn, London (2017)
- Advocate, Dhaka Judge Court
To be published soon…
Recognition and Awards
To be published soon…