Associate (Kakrail) is a person who holds higher grade in the associate rank for having strong educational background, reasonable experience of appearing before different courts and tribunals. He oversees the legal work of our Kakrail Branch and ensures high standard and timely delivery in coordination with head office. As a member of the relevant department and team, he carries important legal work involving drafting, legal research, conducting a hearing, trial before different courts and tribunals.
Mr. Mohammad Ahasan Uddin, LL.B (University of London); is an Advocate and a Barrister of Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London. He was called to the Bar in 2017 after successful completion of Bar Professional Training Course from BPP University, London. Also, he has completed his LL.M from BPP University, London covering subjects like Advanced Corporate Law; Fraud and Financial Crime; and Chinese Business Law.
Mr. Ahasan is presently an Associate and the Head of Information Technology Department for his strong educational background. As a department head, he oversees all IP and IT matters.
Also as a member of the construction department, Mr. Ahasan regularly involved in advising clients and drafting several construction engineering related matters.
Our Information Technology and Construction Department has several landmark achievements, notably:
- We have successfully represented the Central Bank in a high profile negotiation and mutual consultation involving a million dollar dispute over IT contract involving the implementation of a national payment switch throughout the country by a Singaporean IT Company.
- Trademark TM registration for a number of foreign and local brands and mark.
- Searching mark for a number of foreign companies.
- Provided legal consultancy to a renowned scientist on several aspects of patent protection and drafting related agreements.
- Vetted agreement relating to a Dam project for a Chinese company.
- Litigation involving feasibility project for Paira Sea Port for a Korean company.
- Legal consultancy involving EPC and O & M agreement for a major power plant of EGCB.
- Several litigations involving IPP, Small IPP and rental contracts in High court and lower court.
- Bar Professional Training Course, BPP University London, UK (2016)
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Comparative Commercial Law, BPP University London, UK (2014)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of London, UK (2013)
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), Govt. Tolaram College, Narayanganj (2009)
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Narayanganj High School (2007)
- Barrister –at-Law of Lincoln’s Inn, London (2017)
- Advocate, Dhaka Judge Court
To be published soon…
Recognition and Awards
To be published soon…