Mr. Mohammad Ahasan Uddin is a talented lawyer. He has strong educational background. Since joining in 2018 Mr. Ahasan has been playing a major role in resolving disputes involving labour. He diligently handles labour cases and regularly appears before Labour tribunals and appellate tribunals. Few major complex cases were resolved with his able assistance. His notable recent work includes successfully resolving disputes involving accidental death of a worker of a Taiwanese client at a garments industry. He works from our Kakrail office.
Mr. Mohammad Ahasan Uddin completed LL.B from University of London in 2013 and LL.M from BPP University, London in 2014. He was called to the Bar in 2017 after completion of Bar Professional Training Course from BPP University, London. Mr. Ahasan is an Associate and a member of ADR, Land and Tribunals Team. He is the Deputy Head of Information Technology Department and a member of Dispute Resolution Department. Mr. Ahsan joined the Chambers in 2018. Before joining the firm Mr. Ahasan worked in another reputed law firm.
- Provided legal consultancy to a renowned scientist on several aspects of patent protection and drafting related agreements.
- Intellectual Property Agreement between Client and Celebrity (Brand Ambassador).
- Drafting JV with a Bank and our client for Fintech enabling MFS and MFAS license.
- Trademark TM registration for a number of foreign and local brands and mark.
- Resolved a complex dispute and claim involving accidental death of a worker of a Taiwanese client at a garments industry by taking steps as per labour law and before the labour court.
- Assisted a major Japanese client in reaching an out of court settlement in a complex litigation arising from labour disputes.
The Deputy Head of a department is next to the Divisional Head and the Head of Chambers. In a large department there may be more than one deputy head. Deputy head is a person who has proven track record of working in the respective field and/or has specialized knowledge or exposure in that particular field of law, which make him/her eligible for taking a leading position.
- Bar Professional Training Course, BPP University London, UK (2016)
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Comparative Commercial Law, BPP University London, UK (2014)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of London, UK (2013)
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), Govt. Tolaram College, Narayanganj (2009)
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Narayanganj High School (2007)
- Barrister –at-Law of Lincoln’s Inn, London (2017)
- Advocate, Dhaka Judge Court
- Rahman’s Chambers
- A S & Associates
- Member, Dhaka Bar Association
- Member, Barristers’ Association of Bangladesh