Mr. SM Akib Zamil has completed LLB from University of London with Higher second class marks and BPTC from City University, London. Post his graduation he has completed one mini-pupillage with a reputed law firm. He is an associate of Legal Consultancy and Documentation Team. As a team member he has been involved in several opinion writing, drafting and vetting of agreements assignments. He also worked on bank security documentation.
The Associate of the Firm is an experienced member of a Department / Team, senior to the Junior Associates of the Firm.
Mr. Zamil is a team member of our Shipping Department. As a member he has been involved in a number of important drafting of pleading for shipping cases. His notable works are:
- Advising and drafting pleading for Intgr8, UK regarding claim against local bunker supplier.
- Assisted in a collision matters at Chattogram anchorage securing ship owner’s interest on behalf of leading P & I Club.
He is a member of Construction Departments and has been involved a few disputes involving construction, procurement etc. His notable works are:
- Conducted due diligence and legal advice on a contactor of a major steel construction of GAB limtied.
- 2019 BPTC City University, London
- 2015 Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of London (UK)
- 2009 HSC Dhaka College
- 2007 SSC Motijheel Model High School
Recognition and Award
- 2019 Associate, Rahman’s Chambers
- Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn