Mr. Arefur Rahman Shahin successfully completed his B.A (Pass) from National University. Mr. Shahin has been working for the Chambers since its inception, i.e., for 11 (eleven) years. He has vast knowledge in all the Supreme Court and Appellate Division related filing matters. Before joining the firm, Mr. Shahin worked with an Integrated Business Corporation (Import & Export) as a Junior officer.
The Manager paralegal is an important post who is in charge of managing day to day affairs of High Court and Supreme Court matters as a senior registered Clark. He/she administers day to day activity of Supreme Court and High Court for example, file movement, file processing in court, maintaining daily cause list in court, Summon/ process serving assistance with the help of junior Clark etc from Banani Chambers with the help of junior clerk or directly.He/she is also in charge of preparing invoices for the firm. He/she pays crucial roles as a clerk and as a accounts support staff.
He completed the following assignment successfully-
Manages High Court and Appellate Division affairs for long time
Prepare bill for the firm for long time
- 2014 – Bachelor of Arts (Pass) / National University
- 2009 – Registered Clerk, High Court, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
Recognition and Awards
- Best team performer Award for the Year 2016
- Best team performer certificate – June, 2017
- Best team performer certificate – June, 2018
- Best individual performer certificate – May, 2016
- Best individual performer certificate – October 2017
- Best individual performer certificate – April 2018
- Best individual performer certificate – January 2019
- 2006 – till now, Manager (Paralegal) , Rahman’s Chambers