Mr. Anwar is a veteran in the Human Resources (HR) sector of Bangladesh with over 27 years of experience having been received several local and overseas training in Human Resources Management including Strategic HR Training at the National University of Singapore. Throughout his career, he has been successfully supporting Business Managers in achieving their business goals by ensuring strategic HR support including online HR Consultation. The vast experience and knowledge in his respective field render him a valued member of our Firm.
Mr. Khan Sadat Anwar has completed his MBA from the Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka, in 1993. Previously, he was a member of the Hotel Executive Committee during his 11 years’ tenure at Dhaka Sheraton Hotel and The Westin Dhaka.
Mr. Anwar has conducted regional training in Chennai La Meridian Hotel during his tenure at Starwood Hotels & Resorts. He was nominated as Master Trainer for Service Culture Transformation Training of Starwood for India, Bangladesh, and Nepal Region. He also received StarFinder E-recruitment Training from Starwood Hotels Regional Office. He attended Starwood Global Conference in Malaysia and Thailand on an annual basis. He has also received Rafiqul Islam Foundation Award for contribution in the area of HR Management during his tenure at Dhaka Sheraton Hotel.
Mr. Anwar during his six and a half year tenure at H&M Bangladesh Office, he has attended Training at H&M Hong Kong Global Office on Advance HR management. He has worked in the diversified area of HR Management, Compensation and Benefits, International Assignment Responsible, etc. He also worked as HR Advisor at H&M Office. During more than 4 years’ tenure at LEADS Corporation Limited, Mr. Anward was a member of the Management Committee. He implemented Talent Management and Succession Planning, Mentoring and other HR Programs at LEADS. Mr. Anwar also has experience working with Hay Group regarding Organizational Change.
Mr. Anwar’s HR focus is on converting HR into a Strategic Business Partner, being a certified Trainer for Interview Technique Training, Service Culture Transformation and Code of Ethics Programs, he is now a member of our Firm, offering his vast array of expertise as an external consultant, in the HR sector to cater to our clients’ needs and requirements.
The External Consultants of Rahman’s Chambers are a significant addition to the Firm as they bring their vast and diverse expertise in their respective fields, upon requirement, and may also partake in a good number of legal and/or consultancy works of complex nature on account of their experience and knowledge thereby enchance the Firm’s overall capacity and ensuring the best possible services rendered to all our respected Clients. Being regarded as senior members of the Firm, the External Consultants shall directly liaise with the Head of Chambers and/or Divisional Head(s) of the Firm whist also acting in a supervisory capacity to the junior members of the concerned Departments of the Firm.
Mr. Anwar’s experiences in HR include
- Productivity Improvement,
- Mentoring Program implementation,
- Performance Management Process Improvement,
- Core Values Implementation Project,
- Employer Branding Development Program in Campus,
- Salary Survey and Design of Salary Structure Project,
- Linking Employee Satisfaction with Customer Satisfaction and Business
- Provident Fund and Gratuity Program Development Program etc,
- Salary Processing
- Head Hunting/ Recruitment & Selection
- Service Culture transformation
- Training & Development 9including training on how to run the Domestic Enquiry process.
- Run HR Department of a client as an Outsourced Third-party virtually/ physically
- Disciplinary Issues
- HR Policy manual Development
- Provident Fund, Gratuity
- Developing Incentive-based pay package
- Mentoring & Coaching Program development
- Talent Management and Succession Planning development as a third party
- Organizational Restructuring etc.
- MBA – Institute of Business Administration (IBA) – University of Dhaka (1993).
- Strategic HR Training in the National University of Singapore.
- Regional training in Chennai La Meridian Hotel (Starwood Hotels & Resorts).
- StarFinder E-recruitment Training from Starwood Hotels Regional Office.
- Training at H&M Hong Kong Global Office on Advance HR management.
- Certified Trainer for Interview Technique Training, Service Culture Transformation and Code of Ethics Programs.
Recognition & Awards
- Recipient of Rafiqul Islam Foundation Award for contribution in the area of HR Management.
- Dhaka Sheraton Hotel
- The Westin Dhaka
- H&M Bangladesh Office
- LEADS Corporation Ltd.
- Hay Group