Mr. Md. Bodruddoza Nobin, since joining the Chambers in 2019, has impressed the Firm with this timely and active participation in managing the affairs of the Firm being a part of the Accounts (recovery) department. His excellent communication skills along with his people-friendly demeanor, allows him to be an essential asset to the Firm.
Mr. Md. Bodruddoza Nobin has completed his B.A and M.A. (Pass) from Kobi Nazrul College and Dhaka College respectively. Before joining the firm, Mr. Nobin has worked as an Executive (Sale and Marketing) in the hospitality industry at a reputed Hotel in Dhaka and also has prior experience as an Executive (Administration and Accounts) at a reputed travel company in the tourism industry.
The following assignments have been successfully completed by Mr. Nobin-
- Assisting the Accounts department in the Firm’s expenditure accounts.
- Diligently handling the recovery of accounts receivable.
The Manager (Recovery) is an important post who is also a part of the accounts department of the firm. Besides all the works are allocated through state of the art software amongst lawyers and non-lawyer management personnel. In addition, the Manager (Recovery) is also in charge of maintaning and keeping track of any accounts receivable thereby utilizing exceptional managerial, communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2011 – M.A in Economics / Dhaka College
- 2009 – B.A. in Economics/ Kobi Nazrul Islam College
- 2019 – till present -Manager (Recovery), Rahman’s Chambers
- 2017 – 19 -Administrative & Accounts Officer, The BIMSTEC Secretariat.
- 2013 – 15 -Executive (Administration & Accounts), Jinghua Bangla Tours & Travels Ltd
- 2008-12 –Executive (Sales & Marketing officer), Quality Inn Hotel (An Exclusive hotel).
Recognition and Awards
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – November, 2019