The following assignments have been completed by Mr. Hamid successfully:
- Handling any/all managerial affairs of the Headquarters.
- Assisting the lawyers with any incidental tasks in the main branch.
- Corresponding with lawyers from other Branches.
The key responsibilities of Junior Manager include organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Junior Manager is hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring the level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed, etc.
- 2018 – Higher Secondary School Certificate / Govt Tongi College
Awards and Recognition
- Best Team Performer Certificate – March2017
- Best Team Performer Certificate – July 2017
- Best Team Performer Certificate – May 2018
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – December 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – October 2018
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – March 2019
- 2019 – till now, Junior Manager, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2017 – Senior Office Assistant, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2016 – Sales Executive, Bangalion Wi-max.