Mr. Zisan since joining the Firm in 2022, has been a welcome addition to our Firm, assisting and aiding with his services to all Firm personnel whenever required. He is professional and adept in his work, and his loyalty and perseverance are highly regarded in the Firm.
Mr. Zisan completed his SSC from Bhaber Char Wazir Ali High School 2016. Before joining the firm, he has worked at a number of companies and has gained much experience. He has been helpful in overseeing the Firm’s expansion in addition to his usual duties in the Firm.
The following assignments have been completed by Mr. Zisan successfully:
- Handling any/all Official affairs of the Motijheel.
- Assisting the lawyers with any incidental tasks in the motijheel branch.
- Corresponding with lawyers from other Branches.
The key responsibilities of Senior office Assistant include organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Senior Office Assistant is hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring the level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed, etc.
- 2016 – Secondary School Certificate from Bhaber Char Wazir Ali High School
Awards and Recognition
- 2019 – till now, Senior Office Assistant, Rahman’s Chambers