A Supervisor occupies a senior managment role in charge of meeting deadlines of the work of Associates and Junior Associates of the Firm. As a Head of Department, he is in charge of a department which comprises of a number of different practice areas.
To be updated
Mr. Mohammad Nasir Uddin successfully completed his LLB (Hon’s) and LLM from the University of Chittagong. He is the registered member of Bangladesh Bar Council.
Mr. Nasir Uddin is presently acting as the Deputy Head of Commercial Department along with his supervisory role in the Firm and also a senior member of Construction and Shipping Department.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr Nasir Uddin was the law officer of multuple reputed corporate entities in Bangladesh, where he handled a number of issues, disputes, and day to day corporate legal affairs before the relevant Courts, tribunals and institutional bodies of Bangladesh. He also has long standing working experience in corporate/commercial matters in the legal department of large organisations in Bangladesh such as APEX Leathers, ACME Lab. etc
Mr. Nasir Uddin is the Head of Commercial Department. The Deparmental lawyers has been involved in several cases related to fraud involving LC and commercial documents and transactions both in lower and higher judiciary. Having successfully completed the following assignments for the firm:
- Cases involving documentary fraud on behalf of a number o clients involving the supply of defective fabrics, raw material of RMG, LC payment etc in lower court and also higher court.
- Handled Admiralty case for First Security Bank Ltd
- Trial and other proceedings for Seramontt Ltd in Admiralty court.
Mr. Nasir Uddin has a wide range of experience involving in several dispute resolution including judicial review, white collar crime and related proceeding. Given below are the successfully completed assignments under the relevant Department, for the firm:
- Successfully challenged a proceeding under Foods Safety Act 2013 brought before special magistrate court by filing quashment proceedings before Hon‟ble High Court Division against KB Foods Ltd of Khan Bahadur Group.
- Successfully challenged the order of RAJUK for eviction of SBARRO from building located in Banani & Gulshan area.
- Drafting and assistance in hearing of writ petition for T M Textiles Ltd on Gas Connection
- Hearing of Labour case successfully for How are you textiles Ltd
- Hearing of Labour case successfully for Rashawa Industries Ltd.
- 2001 – LL.M from University of Chittagong.
- 2000 – LL.B (Hon’s) from University of Chittagong.
- 2005 – Enrolled in the District Court & Tribunals.
Recognition and Award
- To be updated
- Rahman’s Chambers (2019 – onwards)
- Legal Adviser – Excel Telecom (Pvt.) Limited (2018 – 2019)
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – Apex Footwear Limited (2012 -2018)
- Senior Executive – The ACME Laboratories Limited (2008 – 2012)
- Executive Legal Operations – Building For Future Limited (2007 – 2008)