Mr. Mohammad Azizur Rahman is a veteran in the procurement, logistics, and supply & management sector with over forty (40) years of experience working in a wide variety of roles in different capacities within the industry, throughout his long illustrious career ranging from the prestigious Bangladesh Armed Forces (BN) to reputed MNCs, banks and subsidiaries of foreign companies, including charitable organizations, operating in Bangladesh.
Mr. Rahman’s experiences include:
- Evaluation of Bids/Tenders/RFP/PQD for high value, strategic & complex procurement cases.
- Prepare & Review PQD/RFP/RFB Documents.
- Negotiation and Contract Document Formulation.
- Evaluation of Variation Contract proposals.
- Formulation of Procurement Policies and Procedures
- Planning, Leading, Organizing, Coordinating, Staffing, Implementing, and Controlling of the procurement functions
- Prepare guidelines about how to manage GOB contracts, from bidding to award stages
- Procurement of items through foreign sources including machinery & equipment for Armed Forces
The External Consultants of Rahman’s Chambers are a significant addition to the Firm as they bring their vast and diverse expertise in their respective fields, upon requirement, and may also partake in a good number of legal and/or consultancy works of complex nature on account of their experience and knowledge thereby enchance the Firm’s overall capacity and ensuring the best possible services rendered to all our respected Clients. Being regarded as senior members of the Firm, the External Consultants shall directly liaise with the Head of Chambers and/or Divisional Head(s) of the Firm whist also acting in a supervisory capacity to the junior members of the concerned Departments of the Firm.
- Masters in Procurement & Supply Management (MPSM) (BRACU) (2016).
- M. Phil (National Security Studies), National University, Bangladesh (2006)
- Master of Defence Studies, National University, Bangladesh (1995)
- Bachelor of Arts, Dhaka UniversityBangladesh (1975)
- Full Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (MCIPS), UK
- Member Executive Committee, Supply Chain Management (SCM) Alumni Society, Bangladesh
- Member, CIPS Bangladesh Network.
- International Diploma in Supply Chain Management from ITC (International Training Centre), WTO/UNCTAD, Geneva -2014
- Advanced International Certificate in Supply Chain Management, ITC, WTO/UNCTAD, Geneva.(2013)
- International Certificate in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, ITC, WTO/UNCTAD, Geneva (2011)
- Financial Management and Policy Course, Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka (1986), Bangladesh