Mr. Rezaul Karim, since joining the Firm in 2022, has impressed the Firm with his work ethic and dedication to the Firm. He aids and assists with his services to all Firm personnel whenever required in addition to carrying out his usual duties to the Firm.
Mr. Rezaul Karim has completed his SSC from Islamnagar Sailampur High School in 2016 and his HSC from Sherpur Model Technical and Business Management College in 2018. Mr. Karim has been helpful in overseeing the Firm’s expansion in addition to his usual duties maintaining the logistics and other duties in the Firm.
The following assignments have been completed by Mr. Karim successfully:
- Overseeing the transitioning / relocation of the Headquarters
- Assisting the Senior Office Assistant in the day-to-day incidental tasks in the main branch.
The key responsibilities of Senior Office Assistant includes organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Senior Office Assistants are hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed etc.
- Currently – Bachelor of Business Studies (Economics) / Tongi Govt. College
Recognition and Awards
- Best Team Performer Certificate – November 2022
- 2022 – till now, Senior Office Assistant , Rahman’s Chambers