The Senior Associate of Supreme Court team, is senior member who is not only enrolled as Advocate of High Court also has significant experience of pleading before different Hon’ble Benches of High Court Division. The person on full time basis remain available in the High Court and Supreme Court premises to analyses daily cause list, as published by Hon’ble Supreme Court of Bangladesh on daily basis. As a member of the Team he maintains liaison with Head of Chambers, High Court & other member of our Supreme Court team as well, so that each item listed is taken care of & fully represented by Head of the Chambers or by other eligible & qualified lawyer depending on their importance & complexity of the matter. Besides he/she also oversees the clerical work in parallel with the above work with help of our registered Clark & management staffs.
Achieved Best Team Performance Award
-Year of 2016
Mr. Sheikh Abdullah completed LLB and LLM under the University of Southeast. He has a right of audience before High court, judge’s court and most tribunals. He is register member of the Supreme Court and Dhaka Bar Association. He joined in the year of 2012 and has been working for the firm as a senior member for nearly 7 years in the Supreme Court Team. Mr Abdullah is a senior member of Dispute Resolution and Banking departments.
Mr. Abdullah have years of experience in dealing with judicial review involving general matters, quashment proceedings, Civil and criminal appeal etc.
He has completed for following work successfully:
- Several judicial review proceedings before Hon’ble High court over a disputes involving electricity connection for DPDC.
- Quashment, bail and civil and criminal Appeal proceeding for several corporate and individual clients.
Mr. Abdullah has appeared in a number of cases before Hon’ble High Court on banking matters and successfully conducted a number of banking litigation notably as follows:
- Successfully pleaded before Honorable High Court over a number of disputes involving dishour of Cheque for a Bank.
- successfully pleased before Hon’ble High Court over a number of banking loan recover matter for and against Bank.
- 2008– LL.M from University of Southeast.
- 2007– LL.B (Hon’s) from University of Southeast.
- 2012– Enrolled in the High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- 2009– Enrolled in the District Court & Tribunals.
Recognition and Award
- Achieved Best Team Performance Award – Year of 2016
- Awarded with Best Individual Performer Certificate – July 2016.
- Rahman’s Chambers
- Al-Amin Associates
- ABM Nurul Islam & Associates