As a Senior Member of a Department, the Senior Associate is only subordinate to Head and Deputy Head of Department
Achieved Best Team Performance Award
-Year of 2016
Mr. Sheikh Abdullah completed LLB and LLM under the University of Southeast. He is a registered member of the Supreme Court and Dhaka Bar Association. Having joined the Firm in the year of 2012, Mr. Abdullah is working for the firm as a senior member for nearly 8, apprearing in Courts, handling cases of different departments. Mr Abdullah is a senior member of Dispute Resolution and Banking departments.
Mr. Abdullah have years of experience in dealing with judicial review involving general matters, quashment proceedings, Civil and criminal appeal etc.
He has completed for following work successfully:
- Several judicial review proceedings before Hon’ble High court over a disputes involving electricity connection for DPDC.
- Quashment, bail and civil and criminal Appeal proceeding for several corporate and individual clients.
Mr. Abdullah has appeared in a number of cases before Hon’ble High Court on banking matters and successfully conducted a number of banking litigation notably as follows:
- Successfully pleaded before Honorable High Court over a number of disputes involving dishour of Cheque for a Bank.
- successfully pleased before Hon’ble High Court over a number of banking loan recover matter for and against Bank.
- 2008– LL.M from University of Southeast.
- 2007– LL.B (Hon’s) from University of Southeast.
- 2012– Enrolled in the High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- 2009– Enrolled in the District Court & Tribunals.
Recognition and Award
- Achieved Best Team Performance Award – Year of 2016
- Awarded with Best Individual Performer Certificate – July 2016.
- Rahman’s Chambers
- Al-Amin Associates
- ABM Nurul Islam & Associates