As a Senior Member of a Department, the Senior Associate is only subordinate to Head and Deputy Head of Department
Achieved Best Team Performance Award
-Year of 2016
Mr. Sheikh Abdullah completed LLB and LLM under the University of Southeast. He is a registered member of the Supreme Court and Dhaka Bar Association. Having joined the Firm in the year of 2012, Mr. Abdullah is working for the firm as a senior member for nearly 8, apprearing in Courts, handling cases of different departments. Mr Abdullah is a senior member of Dispute Resolution and Banking departments.
Taxes & Finance
Vat, Tax Customs Transactions & Litigation
Mr. Abdullah have years of experience in dealing with judicial review involving general matters, quashment proceedings, Civil and criminal appeal etc.
He has completed for following work successfully:
- Several judicial review proceedings before Hon’ble High court over a disputes involving electricity connection for DPDC.
- Quashment, bail and civil and criminal Appeal proceeding for several corporate and individual clients.
Mr. Abdullah has appeared in a number of cases before Hon’ble High Court on banking matters and successfully conducted a number of banking litigation notably as follows:
- Successfully pleaded before Honorable High Court over a number of disputes involving dishour of Cheque for a Bank.
- successfully pleased before Hon’ble High Court over a number of banking loan recover matter for and against Bank.
- 2008– LL.M from University of Southeast.
- 2007– LL.B (Hon’s) from University of Southeast.
- 2012– Enrolled in the High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- 2009– Enrolled in the District Court & Tribunals.
Recognition and Award
- Achieved Best Team Performance Award – Year of 2016
- Awarded with Best Individual Performer Certificate – July 2016.
- Rahman’s Chambers
- Al-Amin Associates
- ABM Nurul Islam & Associates