Mrs. Mahbuba Sharmin, since joining our Firm in 2012, has been a prolific and valuable member of our Firm playing an intrinsic role in the billing and service, recovery and records of the Firm. In addition to lending her assistance to the Firm’s management and account department, Mrs. Sharmin also liaisons with our respected Clients as and when required with matters pertaining to billing and/or any other related information.
Mrs. Mahbuba Sharmin has completed her Bachelor of Arts from National University, she has prior work experience working as a Senior Executive Officer in the Administration department at a reputed company in Bangladesh.
The following works have been completed by Mrs. Sharmin successfully:
- Assisting clients with issues pertaining to any Billing services.
- Liaising with respective lawyers and clients for specific cases.
Rahman’s Chambers central account department is located in Banani main branch. Besides all the works are allocated through state of the art software amongst lawyers and non-lawyer management personnel. The Manager, in charge of managing the software and also the allocation of different “work” assignment, while maintaining the same on a daily basis. Besides, the Manager maintains various billing registers.
- 2002 – Bachelor of Arts (Hons) (English) / National University
Recognition and Awards
- Best team Performer Award for the Year 2016
- Best Team Performer Certificate – September, 2017
- Best Team Performer Certificate – December, 2018
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – July, 2016
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – November, 2018
- 2012 – till now, Manager, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2006 – Senior Executive Officer (Adminstration), Ian International