Rahman’s Chambers central account department is located in Banani main branch. Besides all the works are allocated through state of the art software amongst lawyers and non-lawyer management personnel. The Manager, in charge of managing the software and also the allocation of different “work” assignment, while maintaining the same on a daily basis. Besides, the Manager maintains various billing registers.
Achieved Best Individual Performer Certificate
Mrs. Mahbuba Sharmin successfully completed her Bachelor of Arts from National University. Apart from being a invaluable long term member of our Firm, Mrs Sharmin plays an intrinsic role in the billing and service records of the Firm. In addition to lending her assistance to the Firm’s management and account software, Mrs Sharmin also liasons with our respected Clients as and when required with matters pertaining to billing and/or any other related information.
- 2002 – Bachelor of Arts (Hons) (English) / National University
Recognition and Awards
- Best team Performer Award for the Year 2016
- Best Team Performer Certificate – September, 2017
- Best Team Performer Certificate – December, 2018
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – July, 2016
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – November, 2018
- 2012 – till now, Manager, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2006 – Senior Executive Officer (Adminstration), Ian International