The Associate of the Firm is an experienced member of a Department / Team, senior to the Junior Associates of the Firm.
Ms. Tazrian Rezia Kabir, Barrister-at-Law, completed her Diploma in Law from the University of London and LL.B. (Hons) from University of West of England, Bristol. She also completed her LLM in Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) under City, University of London. She is an associate of Foreign Investment and Business Setup Team and a member of Corporate and IT Departments.
As an Investment Department member, she assisted clients in a number of works involving company setup, branch and Liaison office opening, Employment Visa and many other related formalities. Besides, she assisted client with different post incorporation legal services including preparing lease, recruitment including drafting HR policy etc.
Before joining the firm, she worked in Remfry and sons where she gained experience in filing copyright, trademark applications, which made her a valuable addition to the IT Department. She was involved in the following works :
- Assisted client a a team member in Opening of subsidiary for Ralph Lauren and Shakti Pump
- Assisted client a a team member in Opening Branch office for TBEA as a team member
- Assisted client a a team member in Opening Liaison office for CHWE liaison office
- Drafted MA AA, trust deed etc for a number of clients
- As a part of the team advised OOCL on Share acquisition process.
- As a part of the team advised Salam Shipping on Share acquisition process
- Due Diligence report provided to Abu Dhabi Fund on overall corporate and finance related issues in Bangladesh.
- Advised GAB Limited to a number of agreements and Security Documents.
- Reviewed several procurement contracts, applicable Oracle policy and guidelines and advised Shenzhen Star Instrument Co. ltd on the contractual terms and obligations involving a dispute on supply of Oracle license to users; Govt entities
- Copyright application and related documents preparation, filing and processing for different clients.
- Trademark application and related preparation, filing and processing for different clients.
- LLM in Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) (City, University of London, 2018)
- LLB (Hons) (University of West of England, Bristol, 2017)
- Diploma in Law, (University of London, 2014)
Recognition & Awards
Best Team of the Month Certificate – 2019
- Associate, Rahman’s Chambers -2019 till now.
- Remfy and Sons
- Mini Pupilage under Deputy Attorney General, Bangladesh