The Associate of the Firm is an experienced member of a Department / Team, senior to the Junior Associates of the Firm.
Ms. Tazrian Rezia Kabir completed her Diploma in Law from the University of London and LL.B. (Hons) from University of West of England, Bristol. She also completed her LLM in Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) under City, University of London. She is an associate of Foreign Investment and Business Setup Team and a member of Investment and IT Departments.
As an Foreign Investment and Business Setup Team member, she assisted clients in a number of works involving company setup, branch and Liaison office opening, Employment Visa and many other related formalities. Besides she advises clients on different post incorporation legal services including lease, recruitment including drafting HR policy etc.
As a member of Investment Department, she was involved in few major due diligence work involving taxation, investment options etc. Besides, she has long experience in filing copyright, trademark applications etc. which made her a valuable addition to the IT Department.
Notable works under this Investment Department includes:
- Opening of subsidiary for Ralph Lauren and Shakti Pump as a team member
- Opening Branch office for TBEA as a team member
- Opening Liaison office for CHWE liaison office
- Drated MA AA, trust deed etc for a number of clients
- Share acquisition of OOCL and Salam Shipping
- Due Diligence for Abu Dhabi Fund etc.
Notable works under this IT Department includes:
- LLM in Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) (City, University of London, 2018)
- LLB (Hons) (University of West of England, Bristol, 2017)
- Diploma in Law, (University of London, 2014)
Recognition & Awards
Best Team of the Month Certificate – 2019
- Associate, Rahman’s Chambers
- Mini Pupilage, Remfy and Sons
- Mini Pupilage under Deputy Attorney General, Bangladesh