Ms. Tazrian Razia Kabir is a talented lawyer with strong educational background. She is sincere and devoted to her work. Since joining in 2019, she advised clients a number of MNCs with company setup, branch and Liaison office opening, Employment Visa and many other related formalities. Besides, she assisted client with different post incorporation legal services including preparing lease, recruitment including drafting HR policy etc. He notable recent work includes advising Ralph Lauren with investment and business setup process.
Ms. Tazrian Rezia Kabir, Barrister-at-Law, completed Diploma in Law from the University of London in 2014 and LL.B. (Hons) from University of West of England, Bristol in 2017. She also completed her LLM in Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) under City, University of London in 2018. She is an associate lawyer and a member of Foreign Investment and Business Setup Team and a member of Investment and Information Technology Departments. Before joining the firm, she worked in M/s Remfry and Sons where she gained experience in filing copyright, trademark applications, which made her a valuable addition to the IT Department.
She was an active member of the mooting society in Bristol Law School. She is involved with Charity Clubs, Fundraising and teaching street children.
- Advised client in opening of a subsidiary for Ralph Lauren and Shakti Pump
- Advised client in opening of a Branch office of TBEA
- Advised client in Opening Liaison office for CHWE liaison office
- Drafted MA AA, trust deed etc for a number of clients
- Reviewed several procurement contracts, applicable Oracle policy and guidelines and advised Shenzhen Star Instrument Co. ltd on the contractual terms and obligations involving a dispute on supply of Oracle license to users; Govt entities
- Copyright application and related documents preparation, filing and processing for different clients.
- Trademark application and related preparation, filing and processing for different clients.
An an investment and business setup team member she was involved in the following works:
- As a part of the team advised OOCL on Share acquisition process.
- As a part of the team advised Salam Shipping on Share acquisition process
- Due Diligence report provided to Abu Dhabi Fund on overall corporate and finance related issues in Bangladesh.
- Advised GAB Limited to a number of agreements and Security Documents.
A associate lawyer is an experienced member of a Team, senior to/promoted from the post of Junior Associates. They assist the Chambers with legal research, fact analysis, coordinating with clients on procedural issues. They also prepares legal opinion, draft pleading and finalise the same under the supervision of the senior colleagues.
- LLM in Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) (City, University of London, 2018)
- LLB (Hons) (University of West of England, Bristol, 2017)
- Diploma in Law, (University of London, 2014)
- O levels- Edexcel-SFX Greenherald Int’l School (2012)
- Barrister, Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn
Recognition and Award
- Best Employees Certificate- September 2019
- Associate, Rahman’s Chambers -2019 till now.
- Remfy and Sons
- Mini Pupilage under Deputy Attorney General, Bangladesh
- Member, Barristers’ Association of Bangladesh