Associate (Chittagong attache’) plays an important role on its entirety in coordinating all the work of the firm which has link with Chattogram, the port city and commercial hub. As a member of both corporate and investment department he/she plays a crucial role for projects which originates from Chattogram. As a Chattogram attache he/she is also responsible for overall management of Chattogram branch of our firm.
Mr. Md. Tawhidul Hassan completed his LL.B. (Hons) from International Islamic University, Malaysia. He has also completed his LL.M from the University of Malaya. Mr. Hassan is fluent in English and Bengali. He is also conversant with Arabic and Malay which makes him an important member of the team. Mr. Hassan is an Associate of Foreign Investment and Business Setup Team and a member both Investment and Corporate Department.
Mr. Hassan is originated from Chattogram division and spent much of the time of his schooling in Chattogram. Hence he is very much aware of the locality.
Notably works of Mr. Hassan are:
- Restructured of HR Policy of Pou Chen Group (Bangladesh Pou Hung Industrial Ltd) of KEPZ, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- One stop business setup service providing to Surjin Tech Co., Ltd. We are assisting the client in business setup process and acquisition of land in Chittagong.
- Recovering dues by commencing Bankruptcy for C & L Trading, Blanko Moda etc.
- Due Diligence for setting up Fin-tech Company
- Due Diligence for CNCEC, China.
- Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Malaya (2018)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), International Islamic University Malaysia, (2015)
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), Jamea Ahmadia Sunnia Alia, Chittagong, (2009)
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Guthuma Chowmury Islamia Dakhil Madrasah, Feni, (2007)
Awards & Recognition
Best Employee of The Month- June 2019
Associate, Rahman’s Chambers
Junior Associate, Rahman’s Chambers