Mr. Ashraful Islam has been working in Rahman’s Chambers since 2015, while initially his services to the Firm was only limited to the Kakrail administration, however, as of now, Mr. Islam’s duties have transcended to the Hon’able High Courts of Bangladesh to alleviate the increasing workload, wherein he assists the Firm’s Paralegal on a daily basis. His integrity and dedication is a highly valued trait to the Firm.
Mr. Ashraful Islam has joined the Firm as a student on a part-time basis and subsequently being promoted to full-time post studies. He has prior work experience as a Quality Inspector in the knitwear and garments industry.
The following assignments have been completed by Mr. Islam successfully:
- Assisting in procedural compliance at various Courts and Tribunals.
- Maintaining and keeping track of the High Court cases register of the Firm.
The key responsibilities of Senior Office Assistant includes organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Senior Office Assistants are hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed etc.
- 2017 Bachelor of Arts, (BA) Tejgaon University
- 2015 Senior Office Assistant, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2013 Quality Inspector, Titas Denim and Spinning Ltd.
Recognition and Award
- Best Team Performer Certificate – November 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – September 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – December 2016
- Best Team Performer Certificate – June 2016