The key responsibilities of Junior Manager include organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Junior Manager is hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring the level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed, etc.
Achieved Best Individual Performer Certificate
Mr. Ashraful Islam is one of the oldest members of Rahman’s Chambers in terms of employment. Having completed his SSC from Bazarpara High School in 2010 and completed his HSC from Sundarganj D.W. College in 2013. Mr. Ashraful is located in the firm’s Supreme Court (Dhaka) branch. In addition to his general responsibilities he also keeps track of cases in High Court and Supreme Court, regularly keeps the Head of Chambers and other members of the Supreme Court Teams updated about matters running in the High Court and Supreme Court. He has been helpful in overseeing the Firm’s expansion, his loyalty and perseverance are highly regarded in the Firm.
2018 – Bachelor of Arts (Physics) / Tejgaon College
Awards and Recognition
- Best Team Performer Certificate – November 2017
- Best Team Performer Certificate – August 2018
- Best Team Performer Certificate – February 2019
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – November 2016
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – September 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – July 2018
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – April 2019
- 2015 – till now, Senior Office Assistant , Rahman’s Chambers