Mr. Mohammad Mosharraf Hossain joined in Rahman’s Chambers since 2021, as a registered clerk & paralegal to work in the Dhaka district & Magistrate court as clerk on full time basis. He also assist Chambers on clerical work involving, Taxes, tribunal, arbitration proceedings & IP matters.
The following assignments have been completed by Mr. Hossain successfully:
• Assisting in procedural compliance at various Courts and Tribunals.
• Maintaining and keeping track of the District Court cases register of the Firm.
The key responsibilities of Junior Manager includes organizing the office and assisting associates in ways that optimize procedures and efficiency, as well as assisting in the daily administrative operations of the Firm. The Firm’s Junior Manager are hard working individuals who are able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Their additional responsibilities include monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, perform receptionist duties when needed etc.
- 2006 Bachelor of Arts, (BA) National University
- 2021 Registered Clerk.
Recognition and Awards
- 2021 Junior Manager, Rahman’s Chambers
- 2016 Junior Officer, CHORI CO,. LTD.
- 2010 Office Assistant, Teijin Frontier Co., Ltd.
- 2002 Advocate’s Clerk, Legal Remady.