Mrs. Sobukta Nilufer, since joining the Firm in 2017 has been an essential addition to the Firm, bridging the gap between our Headquarters and other branches. Her excellent communications and management skills are key in the administration of the related Branch of the Firm.
Mrs. Sobukta Nilufer has completed her BBA from The University of Asia Pacific. Before joining the Chambers she worked for a reputed Company as a Senior Executive Officer. As a manager of the Firm’s former Gulshan Branch, she dealt with most communication with clients who are located in the Gulshan area and also coordinated with Headquarters and the Head of Chambers on scheduling appointments, organizing events, seminars, conferences, etc.
The following assignments successfully completed by Ms. Nilufer-
- Arranged a number of workshop successfully on different legal topics at our Gulshan branch meeting room.
- Day to day communication with clients to arrange meeting schedule with our lawyers.
- maintaining incoming and outgoing records for the branch.
The manager Gulshan branch is in charge of entire management affairs with the help of front desk office staffs of our Gulshan branch. Rahman’s Chambers Gulshan Branch is designed to meet the need of the respected business clients who are located in the Gulshan area. Gulshan Branch provides world class meeting room facility with our lawyers in a secured location nested in the renowned building named “Crystal Place” in the heart of Gulshan commercial area. We understand the value of time of our clients. Our lawyers makes time available from their busy schedule to visit Gulshan to save the valuable time of our clients.
- 2003 – Bachelor of Business Adminstration / Asia Pacific University
- 2017 – till now, Manager, Rahman’s Chambers.
- 2008 – Senior Executive Officer, Datapath Limited.
Recognition and Award
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – November 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – September 2018