Mrs. Sobukta Nilufer, Manager (Administration), has completed her BBA from The University of Asia Pacific. Before joining the Chambers she worked for reputed Company DataPath Ltd. as senior executive Officer. Mrs Nilufer as a manager of Gulshan Branch deal with most communication with clients who are located in Gulshan area and also coordinate with Banani Branch and Head of Chambers on scheduling appointment, organizing events etc.
The manager Gulshan branch is in charge of entire management affairs with the help of front desk office staffs of our Gulshan branch. Rahman’s Chambers Gulshan Branch is designed to meet the need of the respected business clients who are located in the Gulshan area. Gulshan Branch provides world class meeting room facility with our lawyers in a secured location nested in the renowned building named “Crystal Place” in the heart of Gulshan commercial area. We understand the value of time of our clients. Our lawyers makes time available from their busy schedule to visit Gulshan to save the valuable time of our clients.
The following assignments successfully completed by Ms. Nilufer-
- Arranged a number of workshop successfully on different legal topics at our Gulshan branch meeting room.
- Day to day communication with clients to arrange meeting schedule with our lawyers.
- maintaining incoming and outgoing records for the branch.
- 2003 – Bachelor of Business Adminstration / Asia Pacific University
- 2017 – till now, Manager, Rahman’s Chambers.
- 2008 – Senior Executive Officer, Datapath Limited.
Recognition and Award
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – November 2017
- Best Individual Performer Certificate – September 2018