SEMINAR ON LDC GRADUATION OF BANGLADESH & INTERNATIONAL LAWadmin2019
Mr. Mohammed Forrukh Rahman
Head of Chambers, Rahman’s Chambers
Member, Employment Law Practice Group
Barrister-at-Law of Lincoln’s Inn, London
LL.M.(International Dispute Resolution) (Uni of London)
PGCertLaw(Commercial & Corporate), Fellow, Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators
(FHKIArb), Panel Arbitrator, SAARC Arbitration Council
MSIArb(Singapore), CEDR(UK) Accredited Mediator
Advocate Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
Mr. Abdur Rahman Junaid
Associate [Kakrail Exec]
Member, International & Construction Department
LLM – Int Laws and Human Rights (LSBU) (UK),
Advocate, Dhaka Judge Court
Time : 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Date : 19th May 2022 (Thursday)
- Please register for our event as indicated below. Also indicate it you are joining physically/ virtually. We will send you registration confirmation by email/SMS.
- Materials will be provided at the time of the session.
- There is no fee for attending the above event.
For Physical participation
- Advance booking is recommended.
- Bookings are made on First come first serve basis.
- Priority is given to Past/Present Clients in Booking.