HYBRID SEMINAR ON DISPUTES INVOLVING CHARTERPARTY IN BANGLADESHadmin2019
Bangladesh is a maritime country with 710 KM of coastline at the vertex of the Bay of Bengal. It has two major seaports largest, and busiest one is in Chittagong and the other port is in Mongla at Khulna. Another port named Paira in Potuakhali
We will discuss and analyze the current legal issues involving
Join the event to enhance your knowledge and make yourself aware of the current legal issues.
Mr. Mohammed Forrukh Rahman
Head of Chambers, Rahman’s Chambers
Barrister-at-Law, LL.M.(International Dispute Resolution) (London)
PGDipLaw(Maritime), PGCertLaw(Commercial & Corporate), FHKIArb, MSIArb
Member, ICC Commission on Arbitration & ADR, Paris
Panel Arbitrator, SCIA & SARCO, Member, NYSBA, SCMA
CEDR Accredited Mediator, Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
Ms. Tanzina Sharmee
Deputy Head, Shipping Department
Senior Member, Taxes & Finance Department
Rahman’s Chambers (Chattogram)
LLB Premier University
LL.M Premier University
Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
Mr. Khandaker Mashfique Ahmed
Associate & Coordinator
Member, Shipping & Investment Dept.
Member, Legal Consultancy & Documentation team
Rahman’s Chambers (Headquarters)
Diploma-in-Law, University of London
LL.B, University of London
LLM, Int. Business & Commercial Law (UK)
Time : 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Date : 12th December 2022 (Monday)
- Please register for our event as indicated below. Also indicate it you are joining physically/ virtually. We will send you registration confirmation by email/SMS.
- Materials will be provided at the time of the session.
- There is no fee for attending the above event.
For Physical participation
- Advance booking is recommended.
- Bookings are made on First come first serve basis.
- Priority is given to Past/Present Clients in Booking.